Skip to main content

Next New

I would like to see a type of more monitored with a positive bottom line that is not driven by business dictations something the is similar in his idea to the start of the internet, that was initially created to share documents between universties, what I mean is a social network where you can follow influential people reading material. What is the difference between what exists today to my idea... well one little filter - I personally follow Bill Gates's reading list every year as I am interested to know what type of information on of the most successful people in the world is reading or a professor I really like I think by having access to such platform that the reading material is vetted by influential people is important and might be able to prevent the worrying phenomena of fake news. Not only that but it could also direct people towards a more focused search after their future job and how to stay relevant in their field by reading for example what the engineers in google read and try to guess what should I read. Yes this platform may have a lot of flews but over all I think there is room for a pure information sharing platform.

Comments

  1. I agree. Todays news outlets are influenced by other people, politicians, etc. and you don't really know what to believe. Especially after seeing our president himself call every news media fake news, its hard to actually believe anything you hear/read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this a great idea for today's traditional platforms like Facebook, Instgram, and Linkin. In addition to directing us with ads that we have searched prior on Google, social networks should follow up with identical searches. Like you said there are tons of flaws that is embedded in this idea like privacy, whereas we may not want to release any information we search or and reading threads we divulge in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts